Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A difference of expectations...

It has come to my attention that my person and I have very different goals for the coming year. Examples:

My goals for the year:
-Eat
-Investigate everything
-Nap
-Occasionally a ride with Katie
-Be awesome

Katie's goals for the year:
-Good canters!!!!!!!
-Start jumping under saddle
-Hacks (without spooking at everything)
-Trips off property to get used to riding in new places (prep for shows)
-Showing intro level dressage tests
-BRING PONY TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Generally being awesome/getting more awesome

So you see, Katie's list requires effort on my part and hard work. And concentration, which I tend to lack--HEY LOOK AT THAT! oh sorry, what was I saying?

Unfortunately, Katie will not be here for some of this, since she has 'college' so Amy Barn Owner will be riding me, and maybe some other people, like Amigo the Appy-loosa's owner and my boyfriend, Andy's, owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment