Sunday, January 6, 2013

Long time, no stuffs!!!

Hey, I forgot about this bloggity thing! Mostly because I have been so busy and distracted by the daily pressures of pasture munching and bossing my horsey friends around.

But mostly I have been coping with the grief of losing my girl! I mean, not LOSING losing, she's still alive and all, but she's gone! Her mom tells me she is at a place called 'college' where she is in training like me, but for people stuffs. I am super sad that she isn't here with me, but I get loves from her mom. Amy Barn Owner is riding me while Katie is gone. I have been learning a TON of stuff to impress my person when she comes back, but it is hard and sometimes I do not like Amy Barn Owner for making me work so hard. But Katie will be SO proud that I can now trot all fancy dressage pony-like and ever CANTER with a person on my back now!


I can't wait for Katie to be done with training so she can come back and spoil me with treats and kisses and easier rides!



No comments:

Post a Comment