Sunday, January 6, 2013

ALL THE THINGS!

MY GIRL CAME BACK! She is on break from 'college' and so she is home for SIX WHOLE WEEKS!

 

This is my best "GIVE TREATS NOW" face. Katie calls it "moose nose"


Anyway, we have done ALL the things. We have ridden lots, including canters and we have done free jumping, where I showed off my perfect form over 3' (who says Morgans can't jump!?)

My proud face!

I have shown her that I have made friends with my former enemy, Chelsea.



And we played in the first snow of the season! We lunged in a big field and then rode a little, but Katie did not get any pictures, since she was too busy trying to get me to calm down (but it was SO exciting, how could I be CALM?) So we just got pictures afterwards of us playing in it.


I like having my girl back :)



No comments:

Post a Comment